Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

vardhika
Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Smoke 2013 License error, repair needed

304 Views, 3 Replies
04-19-2013 08:12 AM

I got problem with my Autodesk Smoke, it's just happen just like that, and this problem ever happen once, and the Autodesk Customer Support send us the new Activation code, and now the some problem happen, and the strange thing is the request code change, i need help for new activation code because we got a rush job need to do this Sunday.

The stupid case was it's written that Reactivation Limit Reached..... but my company never ask for the new activation code....

anyone ever got the same problem maybe can help i to solve this case ?

thx a lot

Product Support
Robert.Adam
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

Re: Smoke 2013 License error, repair needed

04-19-2013 09:47 AM in reply to: vardhika

Hi.

Has anything changed with your Mac's hardware or OS before you got that "repair" message with a different activation code? Have you perhaps changed the date and time of your Mac?

Also, what OS version are your running?

I recommend calling the licensing support team again to get your activation reset and your system up and running as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Robert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Flame and Smoke Customer Support
If my answer solved your issue, please click "Accept as Solution"
vardhika
Message 3 of 4 (262 Views)

04-20-2013 07:44 AM in reply to: Robert.Adam

I am think nothing change, the problem happen just like that, and it's ever happen before, and this is the second time, not sure this is kind of bug on smoke 2013 or because the it's because some program not compatible with smoke... we using wifi to connect into internet, but i think is not cause from internet connection.... and the silly thing is the serial number change -.-'.

u have any suggestion what should i do, i am already contact the CS near my area and not get any good news they say will try solve it out 2 days, and i ask help from autodesk Singapore just arround 6 hour they giv me the activation code, but the activation code they give was failed.... >.< and the suit on a rush state because we got job need to be done there on sunday >.<...

thx

very appreciate ur reply.....

Product Support
Robert.Adam
Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)

04-22-2013 10:48 AM in reply to: vardhika

Hi again.

Please click my user name and on the page that opens click "Send this user a private message".

Then please include your full name, the name of the company that your copy of Smoke is registered to, as well as your Smoke serial number. We'll take a look at your activation info to try to figure out what happened.

Thanks,

Robert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Flame and Smoke Customer Support
If my answer solved your issue, please click "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.