Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smoke 2013 License error after crash

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jason
438 Views, 3 Replies

Smoke 2013 License error after crash

Hello,

I was working on a project friday and smoke locked up the system...after a hard reboot, I'm now getting a license error and an option to repair my license.

When I click the repair button, I get an error that I cannon connect and nothing happens.  The window has a link to connect to customer service, but that doesn't work either.

Any idea what I can do?  

I'm a subscription customer on Smoke 2013 Ext 1.

Thanks,

Jason

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jason

Try doing a system restore right before the crash.  It might help.

Otherwise, you might have to blow away all the licensing and give it another go.  Not fun.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Robert.Adam
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Jason.

Are you using a standalone license or a network license?

I suggest restarting your Mac again and see if that fixes the issue.

If not, open the Disk Utility app and run "Verify Permissions" and then "Repair Permissions" on your system drive.

If your license still won't run, please give us a call to sort it out.

Regards,

Robert.

Robert Adam
Program Manager

Message 4 of 4
jason
in reply to: Robert.Adam

Thanks guys.

I tried all manner of rebooting and disconnecting ethernet ports (thinking it was the 10.8 bug) but I finally gave up and just got a new activation code via chat about 5 minutes ago.

Thanks!

Jason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report