Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro Product Activation

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
p002573a
3244 Views, 11 Replies

Sketchbook Pro Product Activation

Hi there!

Had sketchbook pro installed for a while now.  Just put it on my new hard drive and have been promted to enter my serial number and product key, no problem as they're both listed in my software.  However doing these (copy+pasting or manually typing) leaves me with a greyed out "ok" box.  I'm stuck either with a 15 day trial or not using it.

I have included a screenshot of the window to clarify and look forward to a response.

Thanks, John

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
amanda.k
in reply to: p002573a

Hello John,

Welcome to the Forums!

Most likely this is due to needing to update your product with a Service Pack. Please visit the Sketchbook Pro Service Packs and select the appropriate update for your license, then attempt to activate again. Let us know how it goes!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 3 of 12
p002573a
in reply to: amanda.k

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I updated to service pack 4, which is listed as the most recent for windows, however it doesn't seem to have solved the problem.  I'm left with the same issue as in my original post.

Cheers, John

Message 4 of 12
p002573a

Just bumping this thread in the hope that I get another response.  After the first failed attempt at solving the issue, I've heard nothing back.

Message 5 of 12
p002573a
in reply to: amanda.k

Hi,

Still waiting to hear back about the sketchbook pro activation issues.  I tried the solution you suggested nearly a week ago and have heard nothing back.

Could a customer service representative please contact me?

Message 6 of 12
joane.bonghanoy

Hi p002573a,

My apologies for the trouble this caused you.

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 12
xavi.pato
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi i have the same problem, could you help me please!!!

Message 8 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: xavi.pato

Hello Xavier,

Can you also please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code or contact or License Assistance Team for direct support?

Message 9 of 12
Ren.Torres
in reply to: xavi.pato

Hello Xavier!

If you license is for the Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6, this does not require any activation.  You can just plug in your serial number (xxx-xxxxxxxx), together with the product key 732E1 (upper case for the alpha character), and you should be able to use the full version afterwards.

Let me know if this helps.

Renamel Torres

Message 10 of 12
Ren.Torres

Hello John!

If your license is for the Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011, this does not require any activation.  Please try pluging in your serial number again (xxx-xxxxxxxx), together with the product key 732C1 (upper case for the alpha charater "C").  You should be able to use the full term of your sudent license then.

Let me know if this works.

Renamel Torres

Message 11 of 12
Alphawolf6563

I have purchased the 24.99 yearly after already having the trial. Today when I bought the product I did as instructed and went to my account and pushed sign in but a white blank screen pulls up and I can't do anything with it other than closing it and drawing in trail.This is very aggravating due to the fact I payed only not be able to use it due to this. Can you plx fix this? I use macbook air OS X i made the purchase from this websitehttps://www.sketchbook.com/desktop i believe I bought the sketchbook pro
Message 12 of 12
Alphawolf6563

I have purchased the 24.99 yearly after already having the trial. Today when I bought the product I did as instructed and went to my account and pushed sign in but a white blank screen pulls up and I can't do anything with it other than closing it and drawing in trail.This is very aggravating due to the fact I payed only not be able to use it due to this. Can you plx fix this? I use macbook air OS X i made the purchase from this websitehttps://www.sketchbook.com/desktop i believe I bought the sketchbook pro
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report