Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro or Designer student licence

37 REPLIES 37
Message 1 of 38
ahorvatek
15900 Views, 37 Replies

Sketchbook Pro or Designer student licence

Hi all!

I'm math teacher (from Croatia).

A year ago I downloaded Sketchbook Designer 2013 (free) and I used it for making educational videos. Here is one example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCme1ucBTIM  .

Now I have new laptop and I would like to download Sketchbook Designer again, but I can't find it on Autodesk's website.

Is it possible to donwload it free again?

If not, is there any other free software that I can use in the same purpose (for recording educational videos)?

Thanks!

Antonija Horvatek

http://www.antonija-horvatek.from.hr/materials-English.htm

http://www.antonija-horvatek.from.hr/index.html

37 REPLIES 37
Message 21 of 38
dannymum
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello,

I updated my OS to windows 8.1 from windows 8 and when I tried starting up SBP & SBD a serial code and product key was requested but unfortunately I didn't save the product key when I installed initially it early last year, please is there a way I can retrieve my product key?. By the way I used the student portal to download SBD.

Thank you,

Daniel

Message 22 of 38
jessica.t
in reply to: dannymum

Hi there @dannymum,

I just tried researching your serial number by your email address but only found a Maya license associated to your name. Is it possible your license was registered to a different email address? If not, you may need to go with Sketchbook Express which is the only Sketchbook product available for free through the Education Community. Please let me know what you think or if you have further questions. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 23 of 38
dannymum

Thank you very much for the help. You gave me and idea, I searched my other email(dicksond14@yahoo.com) and I found the details that were sent to me early last year. I have not tried it yet but I believe they should work. Thank very much once again.

Daniel

Message 24 of 38
jessica.t

You're very welcome, happy to help Smiley Happy If you need anything else be sure to let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 25 of 38
florsaldi
in reply to: taylo196

Hola! Soy estudiante de Argetnina. Taylo196, a mi me pasó lo mismo y tambén
necesito ayuda. Gracias!
Hello! I am a student of Argetnina. Taylo196, it happened to me same thing
and tambén need help. Thank you!
Message 26 of 38
florsaldi

jessica.t Necesito instalar Scketchbook Designer y Scketchbook Pro. ¿Me
podrias ayudar? Soy estudiante de la Universidad de Buenos Aires,
Argentina. Gracias!

jessica.t need to install and Scketchbook Scketchbook Designer Pro Am Might
help? I am a student at the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Thank
you!
Message 27 of 38
telimh

Hi, I followed the instruccions and they send me back here.
I downloaded Sketchbook pro from Educational Downloads in the virtual agent.
I was waiting for the license and key product be mailed. But it doesn't appear.
What should I do?

Message 28 of 38
jessica.t
in reply to: florsaldi

Hi @florsaldi,

I tried researching your email address in our system but I did not find any associated serial numbers. Is it possible you used a different email address? You may want to check with our Activation and Registration department directly if you are positive that you have an existing serial number. If not, please reply with further details:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 29 of 38
jessica.t
in reply to: telimh

Hi @telimh,

Sketchbook Pro is not available as a free download from the Education Community. Yes, you can get the download from the Virtual Agent, but it will only work as a 30 day trial unless activated with a valid license. I apologize for the inconvenience but there are many other products to choose from that you can request a license for. Please respond to this post with any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 30 of 38

i was using sketchbook designer 2013 student version on my laptop but because of some reason i had to format my windows, now i lost serial no. and product key, please help.

Tags (1)
Message 31 of 38
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: venkeysingh01

Hi @venkeysingh01 

The serial number and product key for your Sketchbook Designer 2013 have already been sent to you via private message.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 32 of 38
dannymum

Hi,

I know it has been a yeah now but I have a problem. I had SBP & SBD on my previous PC that crashed, I now need to install it on my new PC but can't find a download link for that. I have my student license key that I believe is required to activate SBD. Thank you for the help.

Daniel
Message 33 of 38
jessica.t

Hi @dannymum - Check out this article on how to download Sketchbook. If you need further assistance with your licenses please submit a request at the bottom on that page to contact the Sketchbook team.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 34 of 38
javnet_x
in reply to: Patricia.Cuizon

Hi, I´m a biotecnology engineer student from Mexico, i would like to be able to install Sketchbook Designer 2013 too, but i dont have a serial number for the installation, i would never have installed this app, and there is not available in the studet community any more for download, would you be so kind of helping me with this?

Thanks

Javier

Message 35 of 38
lynn_zhang
in reply to: javnet_x

Hi @javnet_x

Sketchbook Designer 2013 is no longer available. But you can download free Sketchbook Pro from Education Community.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 36 of 38
angelfire2197
in reply to: ahorvatek

Hi,

I know this is a super old topic but I didn't want to make another post about this.

My computer crashed and with it my software. I installed Sketchbook Pro way back when it was still free. I looked through my Autodesk account and there's no record of it in there. 

I lost the serial code so I can't reinstall it.

The most recent reply to this topic says that 2013 isn't available anymore. Does that mean I have to buy it now? Is there no way to restore the product I had before?

Message 37 of 38

Hi,

I am trying to download SketchBook Pro from my registered student ID the same way I downloaded Autocad on my Mac. Unfortunately I'm unable to download Sketchbook Pro, as after signing in the option to choose the version and language is inaccessible and the Install button as well. Please Help. 

Message 38 of 38

I had the same problem. Before entering version and platform the install button would be there, just greyed out and after filling in all information it would disappear. I then changed platform to mac os and surprisingly the button reappeard allowing me to download. The problem is, I do not need the mac version.

But I found another way to get the program. On the download page go to "My account" then into "Management". In this list of software Sketchbook was listed and I was able to download it for PC. The key that you got before is listed here as well, so I guess the download is simply broken on the main download page.

I hope you are able to get Sketchbook that way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report