Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro - No Serial Number.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
PaulHMason
1077 Views, 4 Replies

Sketchbook Pro - No Serial Number.

Hi

I ordered Sketchbook Pro (download version) from the online store using PayPal.  I have a PayPal receipt and my account was debited.  I have the Digital River order number but it isn't recognized on their site.

How do I get my serial number (my trial has expired)?

Order Number: 17162257545

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: PaulHMason

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience Paul.

There was a backend issue with your Autodesk Store order, of which we are in the process of troubleshooting. I would anticipate that it should be resolved within a few hrs, but none the less will keep you updated as I find out more info.

Message 3 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Following up from the previous, it looks like you used a South African billing / shipping address to place an order on the North American Autodesk Store, and hence the issue. As we do no currently have an African Autodesk Store, you would need to purchase the SketchBook Pro license through our network of Authorized Resellers.

Please note that your order has been cancelled and the funds credited back to your account.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions!

Message 4 of 5
PaulHMason
in reply to: philip.s

Unfortunately none of the authorized resellers in South Africa supply Sketchbook Pro.  Not very helpful.  Is there any particular reason why I can't buy the download version?  I can buy directly from Microsoft, Adobe etc.

Message 5 of 5

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

The reason why you cannot buy Autodesk Sketchbook Pro directly from us is simply that we do not have an African online Store at the moment, as Phil mentioned to you. The Autodesk eStore is fairly recent and it has not been implemented globally yet. It is available only in a few regions and countries for now. We are sorry about the inconvenience.

Regarding the Authorized Resellers, I have just done a search with our Locate a Reseller tool and I was able to find some dealers for Sketchbook Pro in South Africa. I entered your city under 'Location', I changed the range to 100 km and then I selected 'Autodesk Sketchbook Pro' under Product. The search returned 43 results. Did you already try to contact one of the dealers from that list? And if so, did you get a negative response?

Best regards,

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report