Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SketchBook Pro Coupon Code SKETCHSAVE50 Not Working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
andrewhotovy
1087 Views, 2 Replies

SketchBook Pro Coupon Code SKETCHSAVE50 Not Working

Back in the day I had purchased the original SketchBook App for Android. Recently I found that not only does it not exist anymore, it was replaced with a subscription model. I had not noticed prior to this as it was previously installed on my old phone, and I upgraded to a Galaxy Note 4 last week. I was, and am, perturbed at the changes, but I decided I would purchase the yearly subscription and suck it up. When I went to the SketchBook site, there was a promotion for one year of SketchBook Pro 50% off. It eased my pain with the situation greatly, I thought I was going to save some money. So I went to checkout and tried to apply the SKETCHSAVE50 code given by the site. Error: Coupon not found. So I tried again, same thing. So I sent support an email and waited for a response. It is now 4 days later with no response though I have sent follow up emails.

I am thoroughly disappointed in Autodesk and their support of this software, and their support responsiveness as well. I hope others have had better experiences with this than I have.

In case a member of support is looking through this forum, my request number 4382 was sent on December 19th at 2:46PM.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: andrewhotovy

andrewhotovy

https://www.sketchbook.com/ is usually where to go for Sketchbook related issues. 

I know it has been over two weeks for this post, but I will escalate this all the same. 

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
andrewhotovy
in reply to: dembkod

I got help through the support link though it did take awhile to get a
response. This can be considered resolved and closed. Cheers!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report