Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
362 Views, 3 Replies

Sketchbook Pro 7

I purchased Sketchbook Pro 7 on Jan 4, received order confirmation by email and installed the windows version (Surface Pro 2, Win 8.1).

However, whenever I try to run the program, a screen pops up asking for serial number and product key. I never received an email with these details.

Any ideas how I can get the serial number and product key?

I contacted customer service online but no one responded.

I was excited to start working on this program, but am disappointed with this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @pranab9, 

Using your email address I was able to pull up your Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 7 License which you purchased from our Online Store.

I sent the details via Private Message (small envelope your profile name). For future reference, please check your SPAM folder as well for any emails from Autodesk.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
charles.woods
in reply to: Anonymous

Same here - no serial number or product key in a separate email, just the confirmation email for Sketchbook Pro 7. Where do I go for help? It's been well over 24 hours and still nothing.

Order Date: 2/20/2015

Order Number: 10219457334

Message 4 of 4

Just an update over 72 hours with a support ticket and still no email and no response. This complete lack of customer service is the worst I've experienced in a long time...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report