Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro 7 License hasn't arrived

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
291 Views, 4 Replies

Sketchbook Pro 7 License hasn't arrived

Hi

I bought Sketchbook Pro 7 yesterday and still haven't recieved my license information. I've been watching my e-mail folders all day and still nothing. What do I need to do to get this resolved?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous  Welcome to Autodesk Community!

I have checked your record and we are currently proceesing your order. Once your Sketchbook Pro 7 license is fulfilled an email notification will be sent to you shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 5
charles.woods

Same here. I purchased my copy of Sketchbook Pro 7 over 24 hours ago, and still no serial number/ product key email.

My order number is 10219457334, and the order was placed 2/20/2015. Where can I go for help with this issue?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: charles.woods

It took about 3 days for my license to be processed. I think if you order on the weekend they have massive delays. Would have been nice for the code to be automatically generated at ordering, or for Autodesk to maintain a single user name system. Seems that Sketchbook is a different group than CAD and others.

Just be patient I suppose. Sketchbook is nice and all, but the client support leaves a lot to be desired.

Message 5 of 5
charles.woods

a-ha. That's probably it. I also noticed that Sketchbook is not part of my listed software under my Autodesk account. Interesting that Sketchbook seems to be orphaned software from Autodesk's stable of products.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report