Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro 7 - How to enter serial #

30 REPLIES 30
Message 1 of 31
Anonymous
6312 Views, 30 Replies

Sketchbook Pro 7 - How to enter serial #

So purchased upgrade of sketchbook pro 7 - I received the email with the serial #, but the trial download has no way to enter the serial #.  Just opens up, and no place to activate it and unlock all the cool new stuff.  

Was I supposed to receive another email with another file to download instead of the free trial.??

Ugh... this is so frustrating - shouldn't be so hard.  

30 REPLIES 30
Message 2 of 31
brad_hurley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello and thank you for using the community.  Please uninstall the trial version and reinstall the license version using the virtual agent.

On the system where you are attempting to install download the software using the virtual agent.

1.       Go to http://upandready.typepad.com/

2.       Click the 'ASK' button on the top right hand side.

3.       Once the Virtual Agent opens: 

1. Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links "
  2. Click the Sketchbook Products link
  3. Click the link Sketchbook Pro
  4. Click the link Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 7

After installing Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 7 and running the program you will receive a prompt to enter your serial number and product key

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 31
Anonymous

My dad had to reininstall his computer and I had Full Version of SketchBook pro 7 and after he reininstalled his computer I have to how should I say re-buy my sketchbook pro 7 is there away to give me a serial number without paying seriously 😞

Message 4 of 31
camilo.lemos

@Anonymous welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you had the full version of Skecthbook previously, it means that you have a serial number for the product from when you first purchased it (you should have received the serial number via e-mail upon you purchase).

You can use that same serial number to activate the product now and you will not need a new one.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

But I don't have it anymore unfortunately
Message 6 of 31
camilo.lemos

I can help you retrieve that serial number!

Could you please send me a Private Message with the e-mail address you used to initially purchase and register your Sketchbook Pro (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I have checked the e-mail address you used to register here in the community but there are no serial numbers linked to it.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous

wricardo354@gmail.com and you try this one pls
Message 8 of 31
Anonymous

I need help i bought sketchbook pro v.7 and i was not sent an email containing the information of my serial number and prodeuct key is there any way i can get it sent to my email? 

Message 9 of 31
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry for the trouble with your order! Did you order from our E-store? Can you provide your order number so that we can check in the system?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 10 of 31
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi there,, 

So i have similar problem, I purchased sketchbook pro v7 from E-store but I didnt recieve any Serial number & code for it.

Message 11 of 31
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Can you please let us know the order number for your purchase?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous

HI @camilo.lemos

Here is my order number 11381776159. would be great help if you could help me out. thank you
Message 13 of 31
camilo.lemos

@Anonymous Sure thing!

I've sent this to our team in charge of orders so that they can look into it. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Camilo Lemos

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous

BIG Thanks !! @camilo.lemos ^_^ ,, for the help

Message 15 of 31
camilo.lemos

You're welcome!

The team says they have now emailed you the all the necessary information. Can you please confirm that you are now all set?

Camilo Lemos

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous

Yeah its all sorted now, im able to use the app ,

Thank you
Message 17 of 31
camilo.lemos

You're most welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous

Hi, seeing as how people from the customer service department just kinda gave up on helping me solve an issue with the subscription model I decided to purchase sketchbook 7. And I never got the email containing the activation info, just confirmation of purchase. So if you would be so kind and send it, I'd really appreciate it. The order number is 11383467959
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous

Never mind, I recived the message in the meantime. I'd still like to resolve the issue concerning the subscription version if possible since I really like the newest update for it. Basically, it works fine on my desktop pc, but when I run it on my laptop and the log in window pops up, it's just white. No fields, no loading, nothing. I've tried everything I could find in the knowledge base, nothing helps.

Message 20 of 31
chenSwang

I got my order number (23408 ) and serial number but I didn't get a product key. I don't understand why this is so hard... None of the links provided in the email work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report