Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro 7 has 5 second lag when drawing?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Arctic619wolf
658 Views, 1 Reply

Sketchbook Pro 7 has 5 second lag when drawing?

I have a fujitsu lifebook laptop/tablet that I use to draw on. I used to have AutoDesk sketchbook 2010 and the tech guy at my school deleted it by acident. It was on the computer when I bought it, so I couldn't just simply redownload it. I had to buy it again. I decided to update and get the new features of SketchBook Pro 7 (windows 7 32-bit) And after the download, the program had a 5 second lag. I've had several technicians(?) look at it and most return it claiming it's "fixed" and I shouldn't have a problem... and it still has the lag. The last guy looked at it and said there should be nothing wrong and my laptop should run it.

This is a huge problem for me. It is imposible to draw with the lag. I need to get together a portfolio soon for some college vists. I can't do that without being able to make digital art. I purchased this program and I've been unable to use it since the download in August. I really, really, need help.

Thanks!

Also, I can't figure out what board to post this to. Hope this works.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Adatwins
in reply to: Arctic619wolf

Same problem here

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report