Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro 7 64-bit launch error on Windows 7 Ultimate.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
477 Views, 3 Replies

Sketchbook Pro 7 64-bit launch error on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Hi:

I am trying to Activate my newly purchased SketchBook Pro 7 on my new Toshiba Satellite 55W ... it is OS W8 and 64 bit ........ I had an older version = Sketchbook Pro 2010 ... I am getting a windows asking me .... :"What software do I want to open the software with?" ..... see attached screen capture ...

help greatly appreciated !!

Larry

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

larry.barrow

Hello. It does not look like you are trying to activate the software, it looks like you are trying to download. This is a message you receive when Windows is trying to open a file format it cannot recognize.

You should not be opening this file you should first save it to your machine. You may be trying to run the download instead of saving it.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dembkod

Hi:

I downloaded and then tried to open --- still getting the "what file do you want to open with" message --- also, when I download ---- the ICON is "white" ...

looks like the download is not proper ---- ??? ---- I had SB PRo 2010 on my machine when I first attempted download --- I have now Uninstalled 2010 --- maybe it screwed up some regristry load script?

Thanks ... Larry

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dembkod

Hi:

Thanks for the comments ... turned out to be a Browser download issue .... I switched from IE to Google Browser for the download ... no problem now ... many thnaks for you comments and assistance.

larry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report