Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Designer 2013 (0xc000007b)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dorsalsoz
710 Views, 1 Reply

Sketchbook Designer 2013 (0xc000007b)

G'day, first time here on the Autodesk forums.

After buying myself an Intuos4 I went around looking for a decent sketching program to use with it. I found Sketchbook Pro was a favourite amoung many and went over the the Autodesk website to check it out. I found I was able to obtain a free copy of Sketchbook Designer as I am currently in high school. I went for the 2013 edition and downloaded and installed it, but upon opening the program I get this message:

"SketchBookDesigner.exe - Applecation Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

I'm not quite sure why this problem is appearing as all system requirements match up. I couldn't find any solutions for this issue happening on Sketchbook Designer, but it appears it happens a fair bit on other 2013 editions of autodesk products, after a quick search.

Any help with this issue would be very appreciated.

For now I might download Sketchbook Designer 2012 to see whether I can use that while this problem persists.

Thanks in advance, Tom

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mircot80
in reply to: dorsalsoz

@dorsalsoz wrote:

G'day, first time here on the Autodesk forums.

After buying myself an Intuos4 I went around looking for a decent sketching program to use with it. I found Sketchbook Pro was a favourite amoung many and went over the the Autodesk website to check it out. I found I was able to obtain a free copy of Sketchbook Designer as I am currently in high school. I went for the 2013 edition and downloaded and installed it, but upon opening the program I get this message:

"SketchBookDesigner.exe - Applecation Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

I'm not quite sure why this problem is appearing as all system requirements match up. I couldn't find any solutions for this issue happening on Sketchbook Designer, but it appears it happens a fair bit on other 2013 editions of autodesk products, after a quick search.

Any help with this issue would be very appreciated.

For now I might download Sketchbook Designer 2012 to see whether I can use that while this problem persists.

Thanks in advance, Tom

Vedi qua:

http://www.trevisoassistenza.it/guide/17-impossibile-avviare-correttamente-l-applicazione-0xc000007b...

Io ho risolto con questa guida, spero possa essere utile anche a te.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report