Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
cdoretz
432 Views, 3 Replies

Sketbook Pro Serial

I created an Autodesk account a while ago, downloaded and installed Sketchbook Pro 7 and Sketchbook Designer today but

I can't activated it since I haven't recieved any serial- and productkeys via E-Mail or my Autodesk account yet.

I downloaded via Autodesk Virtual Agend and I'm an university student.

Hope that someone can help me with my issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: cdoretz

cdoretz

Hello. If this is still a problem, I would log into your student account and make sure it is not there still. Then you can go through the activation route:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/installation-activation-licensing/activate-register/manual-acti...

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 4
cdoretz
in reply to: dembkod

Hello!

Yes, this problem still exists. I'm unable to acquire a working key for Sketchbook Pro full version nor Sketchbook Pro Design. Feel free do use my account as much as you want to solve this Problem.

Best regards

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: cdoretz

Hello @cdoretz!

At the moment, neither Sketchbook Pro nor Sketchbook Designer are available as free licenses through the Autodesk Education Community. As such you would need to purchase a license via one of the following options. Please note that Sketchbook Designer was discontinued and is no longer available for retail purchase effective November 1, 2012.

Sketchbook Pro 7

SketchBook

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report