Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation CFD License server help

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jamc31
374 Views, 1 Reply

Simulation CFD License server help

When I am in the licensing step the installer asks the Serial Number and Key which I have but it also ask me to identify the licensing server and I have no idea what to do with it. I tried downloading the Network License Manager that I dont understand either what should I do? I have a laptop that meets all the software requirements but I use it in many places and I dont have a server where to conect it or anything

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jamc31

Welcome to the Autodesk peer support forum!

You might have installed it accidentally as a network version instead of a stand-alone.  If this is the case, reinstall as stand-alone and then activate it over the Internet.

If you do, indeed, have a network licensed copy though, then you need to contact Autodesk Activations, get a license file and configure the Autodesk Network License Manager. 

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report