Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

showing error while installing autocad 2012.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
pareshmangal007
476 Views, 4 Replies

showing error while installing autocad 2012.

Sir, while i am instaliing autocad 2012,it shows a error message many times..I have aready installing Microsoft  c++ 2010 *86 from it site..but after that i am having same problem..

I send u a snapshot of problem statement.

Thanks..

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jsjjp1
in reply to: pareshmangal007

I am no expert but I think you need to install the DirectX runtime installer. That appears to be what is making it fail.

Message 3 of 5
pareshmangal007
in reply to: jsjjp1

I alredy hve installed Direcy X recommended by u..but it also doesn't work.
Message 4 of 5
jsjjp1
in reply to: pareshmangal007

How about trying to load .net framework 4.0 It has been a little while since I have loaded 2012 but I seem to remember there needing to be a couple other things loaded before I could install 2012.

Message 5 of 5

Copy the installation media to your hard drive.  Install with local admin rights.  DO NOT add a service pack during the install.  Make sure there is not already an AutoCAD 2012 folder under Program Files.  Disable your anti-virus and make sure UAC is off.  See my 1603 link for more information.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report