Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase Downloaded as .lzma2 what do i do?!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
EdwardCChamberlain
1203 Views, 4 Replies

Showcase Downloaded as .lzma2 what do i do?!

Hi all, 

I downloaded the student version of showcase and the download file is called: Autodesk_Showcase_2013_Multilingual_Win_64bit_dlm.tar.lzma2

my computer (windows 7) cant read this. I currently have inventor installed. How do i install and use showcase?

Thanks.

Ed

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Edward, 

I'm not sure how the file was downloaded in the .lzma2 format, as it's a back-end format and should not appear regardless of the download method (Install Now, Download Now, or Browser Download).

Can you please delete the file, re-download (I just confirmed that the Browser Download is pulling the correct .exe file), and let us know if you have any additional issues?

Message 3 of 5

ok was hoping not to have to do that because its a large file and on my connection can take up to two days to download!! 

Thanks

Ed.

Message 4 of 5
tele_v_zele
in reply to: philip.s

Currenty I have got the same problem. Could you make sure it sends the .exe again?

greetz Elitza

Message 5 of 5
jholder5
in reply to: philip.s

Currently getting the same issue on various 2012-2013 products, LZMA2 format only.
Jaime Holder
AutoCAD Mechanical | Inventor Professional | 3DS Max | Vault | HSM Express 2018

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report