Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFDC looping issue

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ASCunningham
435 Views, 5 Replies

SFDC looping issue

I'm having this issue with my subscription web page not loading. It just keeps reloading the submit form. I want to see if any of my new software is available for download.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: ASCunningham

Try using InPrivate mode.  Maybe it is a bad cookie or something. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
philip.s

My apologies for the inconvenience Aaron.

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen / SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and please let me know if it doesn't clear it up and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 4 of 6
ASCunningham
in reply to: philip.s

Still no luck. Anything else I should do?

Message 5 of 6
philip.s

Thanks for confirming Aaron.

I've raised the issue with our backend systems team who will be able to work out any remaining kinks. As part of the troubleshooting / verification process, I've reset your password and will be sending you an email momentarily with the temp info.

I'll keep you updated ASAP as to the progress. In the mean time, is there a specific download link that we can provide for you?

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Confirming that your looping error has been resolved and you should now have full access to your product downloads.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report