Installation & Licensing

Mentor
iam4phils
Message 1 of 6 (288 Views)
Accepted Solution

SFDC looping issue

288 Views, 5 Replies
01-21-2013 07:59 AM

I'm having this issue with my subscription web page not loading. It just keeps reloading the submit form. I want to see if any of my new software is available for download.

Thanks for confirming Aaron.

I've raised the issue with our backend systems team who will be able to work out any remaining kinks. As part of the troubleshooting / verification process, I've reset your password and will be sending you an email momentarily with the temp info.

I'll keep you updated ASAP as to the progress. In the mean time, is there a specific download link that we can provide for you?

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 6 (274 Views)

Re: SFDC looping issue

01-21-2013 11:22 AM in reply to: iam4phils

Try using InPrivate mode.  Maybe it is a bad cookie or something. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 3 of 6 (271 Views)

01-21-2013 11:27 AM in reply to: iam4phils

My apologies for the inconvenience Aaron.

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen / SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and please let me know if it doesn't clear it up and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Philip Schmelzer
Mentor
iam4phils
Message 4 of 6 (258 Views)

01-22-2013 04:26 AM in reply to: philip.s

Still no luck. Anything else I should do?

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 5 of 6 (247 Views)

01-22-2013 02:30 PM in reply to: iam4phils

Thanks for confirming Aaron.

I've raised the issue with our backend systems team who will be able to work out any remaining kinks. As part of the troubleshooting / verification process, I've reset your password and will be sending you an email momentarily with the temp info.

I'll keep you updated ASAP as to the progress. In the mean time, is there a specific download link that we can provide for you?

Philip Schmelzer
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 6 of 6 (240 Views)

01-22-2013 04:11 PM in reply to: philip.s

Confirming that your looping error has been resolved and you should now have full access to your product downloads.

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.