Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SetupRes\eval.msi error message

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
12082 Views, 4 Replies

SetupRes\eval.msi error message

hello,

Since one month im trying to install autocad 2010 in my laptop hp probook 4520s windows 7 professional 32bits. but im getting this error message: ( le chemin d'acces specifie est introuvable  SetupRes\eval.msi)

How to resolve this problem ?

Thanks for ur help

Joe

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Copy all the content of the DVD on your hardrive C.

(C:\acd2010 as example)

Relaunch the installation.

Are you french ?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hello! I'm trying to install the AUTOCAD Inventor Professional 2012 3 years student version, and I have the same issue as the person before me, but surely moving the files to my C drive just couldn't be my thing. Any help? Doing so on a desktop computer, I've got 8 gigs of ram, ATIRADHD6800 series graphics card, and a PHENOM II processor with windows 7.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

If you are running an anti-virus like Trend Micro, turn it off.  Also disable UAC and run setup as Administrator.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report