Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Robert--c
Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)

setup.exe entry point not found error for inventor 2012

616 Views, 2 Replies
09-29-2011 01:53 PM

when i double click the setup.exe. i get an entry point not found error soemthing about a comboboxlocand dropdownheight....... could not be found in the dynamic link library litehtml.dll

any body now of anything i can do to fix

Thanks

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 3 (615 Views)

Re: setup.exe entry point not found error for inventor 2012

09-29-2011 05:59 PM in reply to: Robert--c
Can you try to redownload the software?

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Also can you attach a screen shot of the error?

David Lau
woodyj
Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)

Re: setup.exe entry point not found error for inventor 2012

03-16-2012 05:23 AM in reply to: Robert--c

I have the same problem

After downloading Inventor 2012 i began installation but had to abort it when asked for my code No. (as i couldn't find it), the next day i found the code No. and clicked on the inventor 2012 setup.exe but all i get is the mesage "Entry point not found" set attached screen shot, i have tried downloading it all again but still i get the same error when i try to installing it.

i am using windows7   32 bit

Help please

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!