Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack 1 Install Errors for ACAD 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kmfinchpdx
1736 Views, 4 Replies

Service Pack 1 Install Errors for ACAD 2014

I got the following error code when I tried to download the service pack 1: AutoCAD Error Code 1603. Anyone have any idea what to do to fix this? I don't have install disks since I downloaded an educational version from Autodesk.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bryce.thelin
in reply to: kmfinchpdx

This article might help:

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS22132908

Bryce Thelin
AutoCAD Product Support
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
kmfinchpdx

Thanks. How do I login as an administrator in Windows 8?

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Your user just needs to have local administrative rights.  You can verify this in your Control Panel. 

Otherwise, if you want to actually use the built-in administrator account, do this:

1.  Launch the Command Prompt as Administrator by right-clicking it and run as Administrator

2.  Type this and hit enter:

net user administrator /active:yes

3.  Log back in as the Administrator.  Install.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
kmfinchpdx
in reply to: TravisNave

I ran ACAD 2014 as administratior but still got the same error message. 😞 Frustrating.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report