Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack 1 Install Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Askoe13
234 Views, 1 Reply

Service Pack 1 Install Error

I've been trying to download and install service pack 1 and 2 for my revit 2014.
I have a student license, and the reason i would like to installe packs 1 and 2 is an error when i'm trying to render in cloud.

Seems the packs cannot find my revit file.
What to do?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Tony_Michniewicz
in reply to: Askoe13

Based on your description it isn't clear what problem you've encountered but it sounds like you might be trying to install the wrong version of the service pack.  It is important to remember that there are several versions of Revit, including Revit, Revit Architecture, Revit LT, Revit MEP and Revit Structure, and there are specific service packs for each.

If you have Revit 2014, you should download the appropriate service pack (32 or 64-bit) from this page:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/building-design-suite/downloads/caas/downloads/content/revit-2...

If you have Revit Architecture 2014, you'll need to download the appropriate service pack (32 or 64-bit) from this page:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/revit-architec...

By the way, Revit service packs are cumulative (SP2 includes all of the SP1 fixes) so you don't have to install SP1 and SP2 individually.  If this information doesn't help you to get the service pack installed, please provide the exact error message you encounter and we can investigate further.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report