Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Numbers for Civil 3d 2009

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1299 Views, 3 Replies

Serial Numbers for Civil 3d 2009

How do I get a valid serial number for a product of Civil 3d 2009?  The label on the back of the case does not have it on it.  And I know there is a valid number because I had it loaded on a pc; however when my pc crashed I had to reinstall the program and could not find my serial number.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community!

I tried looking up your serial number by your name, email address, and company name but found zero results. I suggest that you contact our Activation and Registration department for assistance:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

Please note that previous version serial numbers are not available for purchase or new issuing. Autodesk only sells the current release of each product which would be the 2015 release. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you for the response.  Yes, it is probably not listed since it was registered under a different company name and email.  I think the email it is registered under is benjie-ldc@sc.rr.com.  This email is no longer active as I have dissolved the company it was registered under.  I have a change of company form filled out but I don't know where to send it.

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Perfect! With that email address I was able to locate your serial number which I will send to you momentarily via Private Message. In regards to your change of company name form, you can submit it directly to our Customer Service team.

Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report