Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
catalina.pobletes
753 Views, 5 Replies

Serial number

Hello, Irecently downloaded Inventor 2010 32 bits for windows, and at first I couldn't get my serial and activation numbers. I have tried almost every day to get it, but it says with red letters that there aren't available numbers at the time.

Thing is, the expiration of the 30 day trial date is close and I don't have the numbers. Could you please send the numbers to my mail or post it here? I'm in exams period and I don't want to have trouble with the time and grades.

Thank you.Smiley Wink

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I will inform the concerned team, sorry for the delay. this is due to huge volume of download.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
ldannis
in reply to: catalina.pobletes

We now have serial numbers in place for Inventor 2010. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Message 4 of 6
Anim8tor
in reply to: ldannis

I have the same problem with my 3ds max.

I have downloaded Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (English) 32/64-Bit and I am currently using the trial version.

I have tried to get the serial for it, but I get the following message:

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

Can you help me?

I really need the serial as soon as possible.

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
ldannis
in reply to: Anim8tor

When did you try to generate your 3ds Max serial number? We just replenished our banks today. Please let me know if you are still having trouble!

Message 6 of 6
in reply to: catalina.pobletes

Dear gentleme

I have not enter yet to the running due to the product serial number on downloaded autocad Lt trial version.

Please may send the number, I would it appreciate very much

thanks ...

regards

A. Godoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report