Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
OliverBrömstrup8297
340 Views, 3 Replies

serial number not working

Hi. I recently replaced my computer and am unable to activate my product. i am getting the errors (1) or (154). What can i do ?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I am having the same problem when activating my Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013. Error (1) always happen.

Message 3 of 4

Dear OliverBrömstrup8297:

Kindly send me your serial number through private message (click on my name arlinpega.bibat and click on "send this user a private message"). Make sure to include the request code so that I may manually generate an activation code for you.

For future reference, I highly recommend that you contact our Registration and Activation Team directly for immediate assitance concerning product activation.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 4

Dear only_legend0824

Please send me your serial number through private message (click on my name arlinpega.bibat and click on "send this user a private message") and include the request code.

For future reference, I suggest that you contact our Registration and Activation Team directly for immediate assitance concerning product activation.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report