Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number not valid

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chrissanders5555
1654 Views, 3 Replies

Serial number not valid

Good morning-

I'm trying to upgrade from AutoCAD Architecture 2012 to 2013.  I can't get past the Product Registration and Activation page, where I get the message "The serial number you entered is not valid.  Try again. (1)"  I've entered the serial number from the packaging.

This is for one seat of a three-seat license.  Any help woule be appreciated.  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: chrissanders5555

try this method:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22021115&linkID=9243099&CMP=OTC-RSS...

or You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://www.autodesk.com/licensesupport

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Yeah and don't be surprised if your license is actually for 2014 now, if it was under Subscription and allowed to expire. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: chrissanders5555

Hi Chris!

In this case the license is actually still attached to a current subscription contract, however as it was crossgraded to Autodesk Building Design Suite Standard, the AutoCAD Architecture serial number will not work as a previous version entitlement.

I'll send you the updated info via Private Message, and if for some reason you wish to stay with the 2013 software, please have the Contract Manager (Greg G.) request a previous version license from the Subscription Center.

Here to help if additional info is needed!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report