Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number invalid on student version- what should I do?!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johannanico
405 Views, 3 Replies

serial number invalid on student version- what should I do?!

Hi,

I have been trying to install the student version of Maya 2014 on my computer but each time I am told that first that my trial period is up (a few months ago I installed the 30 day trial version) and then when I try to activate and enter the numbers I was sent by email, it says the serial number isn't valid. What should I do??

Thanks!

Johanna

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Johanna,

Using the email address on file, no Serial Number was pulled up. Is this the first time you have tried downloading from the EDU Site? If so, I suggest that you create a new account using a different email address.

Let me know if you still have the same error with the new account. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
jechvz15
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue. I downloaded AutoCAD 2015 and when I try to enter the serial number to activate the license it rejects it saying that the serial number is invalid. That is the exact same serial number that I received from Autodesk in an email.

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jechvz15

Hi @jechvz15 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If this is your first time downloading from the Education Community and you are seeing invalid serial number errors, the best and easiest workaround is to create a new account on the Education Community and obtain a new serial number (a full product download is NOT needed, simply go as far as obtaining the serial number and cancel the download).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report