Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

tokio_mx3
Message 1 of 2 (1,382 Views)
Accepted Solution

Serial number for AutoCAD 2011

1382 Views, 1 Replies
12-17-2012 01:58 PM

I bidded on Ebay and won an Autocad architecture 2011, when I received the packaging, I have a new Autocad with new original case, but on the back of the case doesn't have a serial number it is blank, is has only the product number,, part number and barcode. please someone help me to get the serial number

Hello Duc,

Autodesk licenses should only be purchased through an Autodesk Authorized Reseller, as we are unable to support private transactions. With that being said, my suggestion in this case would be to contact the seller, request a refund, and purchase a license through the afore mentioned Authorized Reseller network.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or issues!

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (1,373 Views)

Re: Serial number for AutoCAD 2011

12-17-2012 03:10 PM in reply to: tokio_mx3

Hello Duc,

Autodesk licenses should only be purchased through an Autodesk Authorized Reseller, as we are unable to support private transactions. With that being said, my suggestion in this case would be to contact the seller, request a refund, and purchase a license through the afore mentioned Authorized Reseller network.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or issues!

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.