Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number for Auto CAD 2009 LT

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
UDUZI
2623 Views, 1 Reply

Serial number for Auto CAD 2009 LT

Lost the original box and CD and Can't find the serial No. for  Auto CAD 2009 LT.

As the customer support suggested,I look the Help Icom for product information, but no luck.

I only have ID and pass ward for tha account.

I have to transfer this program from current computer (Window XP) to a new computer ( Windows 7).

I don't to know how to do.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: UDUZI

Hello Uzi!

I was able to track the license down via your email address and will send you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name at the top of the screen once signed in) with the relevant info plus temporary download links. For future reference, you can always contact our License Assistance team and request a License Report to recover lost licensing info.

Please keep in mind that AutoCAD LT 2009 is not officially supported to run on Windows 7 (2010 is the first release that is). With that being said, some users have been able to run 2009 in Windows 7 with a minimal loss of functionality, and there are workarounds that others have employed, such as running your Windows 7 OS in XP mode (not supported by Autodesk).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report