Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number and Product Key for Autocad LT 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
wizard4xtc
8947 Views, 5 Replies

Serial Number and Product Key for Autocad LT 2014

Hello,

I am using a trial version of Autocad LT 2014.

I paid for a subscription but have not received a serial number nor product key for aupgrading the trial version.

How to I obtain this information?

Thank you, Peter Kappertz

Architecture Northwest P.C.

Damascus, Oregon

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: wizard4xtc

You might be able to login to your Subscription center and get it http://subscription.autodesk.com or you can call your local reseller. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
dgorsman
in reply to: TravisNave

But first, check your spam folder.  And verify you provided the correct email address.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 6
wizard4xtc
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for the link. It takes me to the page which lists "How to find your serial number and product key in Subscription Center". Great! Only problem is, that link is broken and returns an "ooops" message.

This has been exceptionally frustrating. I have paid for a subscription to license my trial version and after 5 days I still can not use what I have paid for!

Why can't my Serial Number and Product Key be sent directly to me?????

Why to I need to spend days plowing through pages and pages of Autocad online information to find something which should be provided to me immediately upon payment????
Message 5 of 6

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear that you're still having issues.

This is the correct link for the solution mentioned previously:

How to find your serial number and product key in Subscription Center

If you ordered your product and subscription online, you should have received an e-mail confirmation with your Serial Number and Product Key. Anyway, I have located your license in our system and I'll send you your license details by e-mail shortly.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 6 of 6
wizard4xtc
in reply to: wizard4xtc

My serial number and Key code have been e-mailed to me.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Hopefully Autodesk will someday fix all the bugs in their online support system, to allow users to actually be able to use it successfully.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report