Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot Structural Analysis Pro 2010 - Network license issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
987 Views, 2 Replies

Robot Structural Analysis Pro 2010 - Network license issue

Installed on a system that already has Autocad 2010 LT.  PC is Windows 7 Pro 32-bit.  License is on a server.  There are two other computers who check out the license just fine and one being RSA Pro 2010.  When the RSA Pro 2010 license is checked out we get an error message.  Perfect, it talks to the server.  When the license is free, you go to open RSA Pro 2010 and it immediately closes.  In the logs it just says that user checked out the license and then right away checked it back in.

I installed it as a standalone by mistake the first time around and the program launches.  So I know this has got to do something with the network license mode.

Any insight is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Check this KB about the CascadeInfo.cas file:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=13894457&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

That's what I tried just before leaving work last night and the user came back stating that it worked.  As simple as renaming that file and have it regenerated worked for me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report