Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
cbrconsultants
282 Views, 3 Replies

Ribbon trouble again

Raymond Rinehart please contact me by telephone from Autodesk ASAP

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ukdxb012
in reply to: cbrconsultants

Can you post a screenshot of the ribbon issue, maybe the rest of us in the forum can help 🙂

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 4
cbrconsultants
in reply to: ukdxb012

I am very sorry I am uninstalling and will post if it happens again.  This time I am only installing what I need to operate just autocad then will add components as necessary because I just can't afford all this time devoted to getting my program to consistantly work for me.

Note: I believe a terrible injustice has taken place against me because of some circumstances with a client thaty lead me to become unable to pay for my program and no offer was accepted until a collection's agency run by Greenberg, JD and others had negotiated a settlement.  It was then that everything started to go wrong even though I agreed and they agreed to the terms!

This has run me out of business and I will probably go back into construction (heavy civil).

Love design but I can't operate a business without reliable tools.

Message 4 of 4

BTW if this happens I give up my licenses and get out of design and nobody makes any money not me not CADsoft or their collections agency, not Autodesk who I apologize to and is a really big disappointment for my family, Church/ Synagogue, clients, colleagues and friends.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report