Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
juanberchal
112 Views, 2 Replies

Revit

I have been getting an error every time I try to install after downloading. Revit 12 and AutoCad 14. Before I start the instalation after the download, it gives me a warning that says... The media doe not contain content and will be downloaded during instalation.

I previously posted a message here about the same issue and the guy told me to go to a certain page DOWNLOAD LINK and that did not work either.

What do I do? I need this for my homework and is driving me crazy.... please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: juanberchal

juanberchal

Hello. This message is normal. It is telling you that it needs to download the Revit content to9 complete the installation. This is supposed to happen. If you are plugged into the internet, the content should download, just wait it out- It is pretty large. It may take a while.  

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
juanberchal
in reply to: dembkod

After it instals it tells me it couldnt download, and there are X's on each component.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report