Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit structure 2012 installation problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
wahwz.cad
559 Views, 5 Replies

Revit structure 2012 installation problem

When I'm installed Revit structure 2012, program shown installation is successful.

If I opened Revit icon from deskstop, cant work & open....still loading and nothing happen.

Previous I uninstall 2011 Revit structure and I installed 2012 Revit.

Please help me above problem

Thank you.

Zaw

wahwz.cad@gmail.com

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
asburyj
in reply to: wahwz.cad

Hello,

Are you seeing and error message of any kind when you try and launch? At what point is it hanging? For example do you see the splashscreen or does nothing come up?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 6
wahwz.cad
in reply to: asburyj

Hello,

When I installed it, notheing error. But I cant open it until now.

Do I need uninstall it again? very urgent for me to do Revit.

Thank you very nuch

Message 4 of 6
kervik

Hi I sinply have an installation program. I have Revit 2015 installed I also had problems installing that. But that has been sorted now. This time its REvit Structure 2012. When I finish install I get this message (included picture)

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: kervik

@kervik 

You should choose not to install Design Review with this product, as you likely have a newer version already installed (or can install an updated version free later.)  The failure appears to be with Design Review, so simply uncheck it as an install option.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
asburyj

Zaw,

It's difficult to tell why your software won't launch without an error message. You may wish to try resetting your settings using the method linked below.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Also, if you haven't already, update your Revit Strucutre to the latest Update release found below.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-C2-AE...

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report