Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Server 2013 Issue

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
TimStafford
486 Views, 0 Replies

Revit Server 2013 Issue

Installed Revit Server 2013 on Windows Server 2008 R2. Setup all Roles per prerequsite document,.  Roles required match prerequisite document. Setup RSN.ini file on both the server and the workstation with the correct server name. Revit Server is setup as Accelerator, Host, Admin When I open the administrative tools window using internet explorer on both the server and the workstation, the server does not appear. When I try to save to the Revit Server from the workstation, the server does not appear. When I click on Manage a Connection to a Revit Server under Collaborate, Sychronize on the workstation, it identifies the Revit Server as an accelerator, but I am still unable to save to the Revit Server. In synopsis, the Revit Server does not appear in the admin tool or under the save to a revit server on the workstation.

I received a diagnostic tool from customer support and ran it.  I received an error and have attached the log file.  In addition I have attached my AdminService log file which also contains an error regarding the RSN.ini file.

Hopefully this is enough to get this problem solved.

Tim Stafford

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report