Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
benjaminb1
265 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Install

I accidentally erased the direct access from mi laptop and now revit starts for a while  and then stalls and a message to close the program apears. how can I repair this ? I already tried to reinstall and fix the program from autodesk but it doesn´t work still. what can I do  next??. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: benjaminb1

Have you tried doing a system restore back to when it worked?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
benjaminb1
in reply to: TravisNave

already done but still not working , i´m going to do it one more time !
Message 4 of 5
benjaminb1

I did a sistem restoration,  and the program still not working , it opens somme of the files I just worked on , but don´t recognice the ones  not open for a while.

Message 5 of 5
benjaminb1

some how I managed to move the revit icon to the quick start menu and it is how the program can pick up some of the files @TravisNave .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report