Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit install - error 1335

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
schneiderarch
1022 Views, 3 Replies

Revit install - error 1335

Hi, I am attempting to install Revit 2014 on my computer, and have received an error.  I have tried all three download methods, and have had no luck with any.  I am enclosing a screen capture of the error message.  I'd greatly appreciate anyone's guidance on this issue.

Just for some background:  I am installing from the Education Community site, straight to my new Dell desktop. I've checked the specs, and my system should be more than capable of handling the program, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Thanks

-Eric

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: schneiderarch

Make sure you are installing with local admin rights, UAC turned off, and anti-virus disabled.  You might also have better luck downloading from the virtual agent. 

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
schneiderarch
in reply to: TravisNave

still doesn't work.

what is a 'virtual agent'?

Message 4 of 4

Eric,

Virtual Agent has some helpful FAQs on some common topics and it also has download links of Autodesk Products.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report