Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Correspondence Issues

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
114 Views, 0 Replies

Revit Correspondence Issues

My company just started working with Revit Structure due to a few of our architectural clients doing so. I understand that the architect can set up worksets so that when I pull his file off the server I cannot change what he has. I can then create my own workset, call it say "Structural Elements", then we can both save back to the central file and see any changes or issues. I understand this part of it for the most part (as much as you actually can with Revit).

My question is for the structural engineers that have set this situation up. We are having trouble actually finding a place for us to save this central file so that the engineer and architect can both read from it. All our clients are out of office architects and we do not both have access to the same network. I am just wondering if anyone else out there has a solution as to setting up a network where both the remote architect and engineer can access the central file and read back to it. Thanks to anyone that can help.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report