Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture 2015 Installation

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
MS_jkimc65
777 Views, 9 Replies

Revit Architecture 2015 Installation

I have installed Revit Architecture 2015, when I try to activate it gave me an error code 110?  Installed stand-alone, entered correct SN and Product Key.  Not working!  Uninstalled completely, rebooted workstation, Installed and still get error when trying to activate.

j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: MS_jkimc65

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance and to obtain an activation code, please visit our Virtual Agent. If the activation code generation fails for any reason, a case will be automatically generated and sent to the Activation and Registration team for resolution.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 10
MS_jkimc65
in reply to: jessica.t

I followed link for Virtual Agent, and was of no help, I also contacted my
Autodesk Product Resale Agent and he set up a GoTo Meeting and looked at
the installation and everything looked fine. Still could not activate my
product, he was to contact Autodesk for a solution hopefully?

Sincerely

J. Kim Candelario

Senior Associate

Signature Logo(small)

925 South West Temple

Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

P 801 532 4422

C 801 718 1527

FB-f-Logo__blue_29

InBug-16px_0 twitter-bird-16x16
j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
Message 4 of 10
jessica.t

Hopefully! If you have the case number I'd be happy to look it up for you. You may also want to try this posted solution on how to resolve the error. Let me know! Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 10
MS_jkimc65

Jessica,

Thanks for the reply and the additional information, on your second posting, my Autodesk Reseller tried that same solution as what was posted by nachanok_rim.  My Autodesk Reseller is Bryson Anderson of ProSoft.  I didn't get a case number from him.  I've included his contact info if you would like to follow up with him.  I have not heard from him since yesterday when he needed my serial number and the productinformation.pit file.  I sent that info to him earlier this morning.

Thanks Again,

J. Kim Candelario

j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
Message 6 of 10
jessica.t

It sounds like your representative is on the right track, but if you need further assistance be sure to let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 10
MS_jkimc65

Jessica,

So, the mistake I did was installing a standalone Revit 2015 rather than installating the Building Design Suite Premium with the serial number coinciding with the BDSP.  Installation of the single license is for our office laptops.  This was an oversight on my part.  All is well and running Revit 2015!    Thanks to my Autodesk Reseller for assisting in getting this issue resloved!  This can be closed out.

Thanks

j. kim candelario
method-studio, inc.
Message 8 of 10
jessica.t

No worries, we're happy as long as you're up and running! Thanks for the follow up and have a nice weekend! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 10
shi0007

hi i have installed revit 2015 it says installed successfully but no Revit icon on the desktop or no application icon on the control panel any solution please

Message 10 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: shi0007

Hi @shi0007!

Looks like you're being helped out in your other thread. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report