Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

michael.holliday7969
Message 1 of 1 (365 Views)

Revit Architecture 2012 won't finish Installing

365 Views, 0 Replies
04-12-2012 08:33 PM

I recently downloaded the student version of Revit Architecture 2012 directly to my harddrive, which went fine.  When I go to install the program after the files have extracted and i have entered my product key/serial #, the installation process hangs during the installation of Revit Architecture itself.  I have let the installation continue for over 24 hours, and it never passes that point.  I found a post with the same problem i am having here:  http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-Architecture-2012-won-t-complete-installa...

I followed the instruction and turned off my firewall and UAC, and my profile is the admin profile for my computer.  After making these changes, I extracted the files, ran the setup, entered my Serial and Product Keys, and the program has still not been able to finish installing Revit architecture after an additional 24+ hours.  What should I do?

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.