Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit & AutoCAD 2015 crash at "licence Check"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Alisder.Brown
549 Views, 2 Replies

Revit & AutoCAD 2015 crash at "licence Check"

I realise this has been flagged as an issue with possible "solutions" but none have fixed my problem. I also posted this in the Revit Arch forum accidentally.

After the recent windows updates, my Revit and AutoCAd 2015 (BDSU) standalone will no longer run. 

When i click the icon to launch the software, the "splash screen" pops up as normal and (it would appear) when it tries to Check the licence i get a "Autodesk component has stopped working" window pop up then another similar window pops up (SEE ATTACHED IMAGES) its the same for both Revit & AutoCAD

I have removed ALL Autodesk software from the laptop (Full un install using "Revo Uninstall Pro") removed Reg entry's, all Flexnet files, Removed some of the recent  Windows updates ("KB2976627" and "KB2977629") as well as Internet Explorer 11. I have updated my graphics driver, made sure all my Anit-Virus is turned off, Re installed just Revit by itself (from the suite) and tried running it and still the same issue persists. I have also tried creating a new user account with Admin rights and still get the same issue.

I have attached the journal file from the last run of my Revit as well as my laptops specc.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated, otherwise ill have to revert to a system restore, it was working a fortnight ago.

Thanks alot :smileyhappy:

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Alisder.Brown

System restore might help...

Have you tried logging in as another newly created user with local admin rights? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Alisder.Brown
in reply to: TravisNave

system restore did not fix the issue. I could only go back a couple days unfortunately. Yes, as i said, i created a new user account with full admin rights and i still got the same issue. Very frustrating. I manually un-installed all the Windows updates back to a date where i knew there was no issues and after doing this and rebooting, the computer had a hissy fit and will not start now haha. So im doing a restore to factory defaults and will install the software back on and take it from there. Will post back when i have more info.

Thanks

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report