Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2018 trava ao abrir arquivo

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lucianampo
137 Views, 1 Reply

REVIT 2018 trava ao abrir arquivo

Instalei a versão estudantil do REVIT 2018 em meu notebook Dell (especificações anexo) com placa de video NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 e o programa trava ao abrir qualquer tipo de arquivo, inclusive novos. Já realizei todos os passos de atualização de posts deste fórum e o problema persiste.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: lucianampo

@lucianampo

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

This is an English speaking forum and when translated this is what we see

REVIT 2018 Hangs While Opening File
I installed the student version of REVIT 2018 on my Dell notebook (attached specifications) with NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 video card and the program crashes when opening any kind of file, including new ones. I have already completed all the steps to update posts in this forum and the problem persists.

In the title you state it hangs and in your description you state it crashes.  When you say it crashes do you mean its hanging and not responding?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report