Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 Installation isn't working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
clang1066
236 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2015 Installation isn't working

Before starting I changed my computer settings to "never" sleep.  When downloading the Revit 2015 software, I inadvertantly used the default install from Autodesk instead of the Browser Download.  It appeared to be "exploding" the zipped files, but then the routine "hung" for about an hour, so I cancelled it and deleted the downloaded file from my Downloads folder.  Did not "uninstall" because the Revit software install never started.  Then went back into Autodesk, re-downloaded the Revit program . . . this time it got all the way through to launching the install in Revit - when I entered my serial number and product key, the installation just stopped - the "next" button was not active.  

I checked for possible problems, turned off my firewall.  I can't seem to get the Revit 2015 Install to start again.   I checked installed programs and Revit 2015 is not listed, so I can't uninstall it and start over.  Do I still need to be logged into AutoDesk while the the install runs?  

I've attached the directory tree in my Autodesk folder.  Do I need to erase all the files and start the entire process over again? 

Suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: clang1066

clang1066

Hello. If you enter the serial and product key, your next button should be active unless you entered a bad key or serial. If the installer is corrupt, I would download from here:

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report