Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 installation fails, Result 1619

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
Anonymous
3894 Views, 14 Replies

Revit 2015 installation fails, Result 1619

Installation Continuously fails with this being the last thing on the log file. How can i get the instaall to work?

2014/9/24:12:46:45 Russell RUSSELLJARVIS Rollback Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619
2014/9/24:12:46:45 Russell RUSSELLJARVIS Rollback Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

Russell.Jarvis

Hello. Uninstall the C++ entries on your machine and then try to install. Clearly, you are being blocked by the existing version. I would uninstall ALL of them while I was in there.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: dembkod

How do i uninstall the C++ enteries.....?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous

How do i uninstall the C++ enteries...?

Do i have to uninstall AutoCad to get Revit to install? im not sure what you mean

Message 5 of 15
dembkod

Russell.Jarvis

They are in the Control Panel in your program list. You uninstall like any regular program. Just the C++ entries, Revit has nothing to do with this. It is a separate program. If it is installed, ignore it.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 6 of 15
TravisNave

The 1619 are not indicitive of your error.  Your actual error is higher in the log file.

Install	Autodesk Material Library 2015 - Medium Image Library	Failed	Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

That still doesn't work. Is there someone I can actually talk to over the phone or who can take over my computer to get Revit installed, it really is quite urgent

Russell A Jarvis

Jarvis Developments
PO Box 9182
Billericay Essex
CM11 1WW

Tel: 01277 659211
Mobile: 07962346661

[http://betterment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/NHBC_Logo.jpg]
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I still am not able to successfully install Revit. Is there someone i can speak to over the phone to get this resolved....? It is urgent

Message 9 of 15
TravisNave

If you have download the full product from the virtual assistant and installation is still failing, then you should post a new installation log.  You should no longer have the failed download line.  There should be a new issue now that can probably be resolved.

Phone support is typically handled through your Value-Added Reseller.  This is a peer support forum.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 10 of 15
ukdxb012

Are you still facing the same issue regarding Material libraries? If so, you can get them from here... http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-map-3d/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Please install them and try again with the install. If it still won't work, as stated previously, upload another log for users of the forums to investigate and help out.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: ukdxb012

I am having the same issue above. However, it say that the installer must be ran first (error)

Message 12 of 15
ukdxb012

Hi @Anonymous 

Please could you upload your log file from the %temp% directory. This will help us to determine the issue.

Also, if you have any screenshots, these would be useful.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 13 of 15
markus61616
in reply to: ukdxb012

I have the same problem -did anyone solved the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Markus

Message 14 of 15
abhijitmenonu

I uninstalled all the c++ files and installed revit 2014 again.But the installation failed .Kindly lindentify the problem and waiting for the quick solution. I have attached my log file.

Message 15 of 15
abhijitmenonu

I uninstalled all the c++ files and installed revit 2014 again.But the installation failed .Kindly lindentify the problem and waiting for the quick solution. I have attached my log file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report