Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 installation failed.

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
7249 Views, 10 Replies

Revit 2015 installation failed.

Hello i have been trying to install Revit 2015 multible times now and alwas get this massage: 

revit.PNG

Udklip.PNG

i have tried to unstall my current version of microsoft visual, but it did not help, i have also tried to turn of my firewall and run the install file as admin, but that dident help either. 

i am out of ideas, and nobody at my school is able to tell me whats wrong, hope for a fast reply, becouse i am surpose to start working in revit this weekend.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I have the same problem, but I cant even open the virtual agent, please help!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous

already worked the virtual agent, im gonna check if it works, thanks
Message 5 of 11
sgiladta
in reply to: TravisNave

i have the same problem and this solution is not working for me!

any other ideas??

Gilad

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

Hello,

I have been trying to install Revit 2015 for 3 days,and the installation keeps stopping at some point.

I installed the Tools and Utilites,and the Revit Content library,but it freezes when comes to install the application itself.

I turned off my Firewall and disabled the Antivuris program and it makes no difference.

I have to say,my network connection is a bit weak,but it doesn't prevent for downloading other applications and files.

I'd like to know if that's the problem and if so,I will look for different place to install.

Message 7 of 11
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Can you please keep your anti-virus and firewall fully disable, delete all installation files you've downloaded so far and download the program from our Virtual Agent linked here?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello,

I have the same issue. I have tried using google chrome, firewall off, etc etc and nothing. I trully need to have the program installed. 

Is there a list of MUST thing to make sure that the installation just go well at once?

Thanks,

Gabriel.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous

Thanks I followed your directions and it worked! Thanks.

My Advise: make a BIG NOTE in the download page link with that information.

Thanks again,

Gab.

Message 10 of 11
phil.matthewson

Still having the same problem after:
1- Downloading through the Vistual Assistant
2- Uninstalling 11 Microsoft Visual C++ programs that reappear every time I try to install Revit 2016

Any further guidance ? 

Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

Hi, I had extract problem for Revit 2016. After trying to the link for virtual agent, I saw the installation was 2 parts. I'm downloading the 2nd part now and I think will work after that. Thanks very much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report