Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 installation error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
j.willink
627 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2015 installation error

Im a trying to install revit 2015 on my 64 bit windows 8 pc. I am unable to do so it will give me the following error when running the setup.exe

The procedure entry point

?_Getcat@$codecvt@DDH@std@@SAIPABVfacet@locale@2@PBV42@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Autodesk\Autodesk_Revit_2015_English_Win_64bit_dlm\Setup\LiteHtml.dll.

I have tried to run it on compatibility mode windows xp(sp3) but it wont let me and gives me the error Unsuported Operating system ; You can not install this product on the current operating system.

anyone has any tips on how to solve this problem?

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: j.willink

See this blog for more information about this issue:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2014/04/autodeskinstallnowexe-entry-point-not-found-liteh...

Hope that helps!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report