Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 Content Library missing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
binu.rv
3285 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2015 Content Library missing

Hi,

After installing revit 2015, I found that the content libraries are missing. I have uninstall the Revit Content Library, and have installed Revit again several times but am not seeing Revit Content Library getting installed. Please help.

Thank you,

Binu

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: binu.rv

try this: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
vallele
in reply to: DarrenP

Revit 2015 libraries and template files are not installed. I tried several times to install and uninstall the Revit content libraries 2015 following the Autodesk support, all folders are where it supposed to be installed (C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2015)  but it does not contain any file.

Message 4 of 5
Tony_Michniewicz
in reply to: vallele

There have been numerous posts about Revit content installation failures and a new post has been created to focus our troubleshooting efforts.  If you continue to encounter this problem, please refer to this post for the latest details on this issue.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst
Message 5 of 5
Andy1974
in reply to: binu.rv

I have no library content either, do I need to uninstall the Revit content library and reinstall?? Can't believe this happens with such a big company like autodesk, it's quite embarrassing really.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report