Installation & Licensing

Lilndngyrl
Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)
Accepted Solution

Revit 2014 Installation Help

157 Views, 2 Replies
12-03-2013 08:46 AM

Please Help!

I am trying to install the free trial of Revit. I get everything dowloading and when I go to open the application I get the attached error. I'm not really sure why being that I have Windows 7 and not XP. Someone please help. Thank you for your time.

Cassandra

Thank you for your help. But I got it to work. I don't know why it was giving me that error, but after restarting my computer I just deleted what was downloaded and redownloaded it and it worked with no errors the second time.

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: Revit 2014 Installation Help

12-03-2013 11:31 AM in reply to: Lilndngyrl

Can you try a browser download from our Virtual Agent (#3) via the instructios in this blog site:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

David Lau
Lilndngyrl
Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: Revit 2014 Installation Help

12-04-2013 10:32 AM in reply to: david.lau

Thank you for your help. But I got it to work. I don't know why it was giving me that error, but after restarting my computer I just deleted what was downloaded and redownloaded it and it worked with no errors the second time.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!