Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Architecture Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
212 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2014 Architecture Issue

I downloaded Revit 2014 the other day and I've got a question about how to open an architectural project.

When I try and open a New Project the only option that I have is to Open from a Structural Template.  I brose to the US Imperial Folder and that is the only file that is in the folder.

Did I mess up something in the download as to why I cant open an Architectural Template or do I need to create one some how?

Even if I open the Structural Template it says Failed to Open when I hit OK and try and load a new project.

Let me know if there are any solutions to this issue.

THX

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

When you installed REVIT 2014, did you select ARCHITECTURE or CONSTRUCTION at the start of the process?
When I click on NEW on the REVIT startup screen under PROJECTS, I can select from a pulldown or Architecture or Construction Template, or browse my own for example. Can you post a screenshot of your REVIT startup screen and what happens after youo do the same as above?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I don't think I had the option. Should I uninstall and reinstall Revit?

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report