Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

t.kouider
Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Revit 2014 activation

252 Views, 1 Replies
03-03-2014 02:36 AM

Revit 2014 activation. The activation wizard would not pick up my internet connection (Wifi or network) . Using the manual activation I receive the following message: the serial number you entered is registered to a defferent companyTry again (9).

I am using the serial number generated by the activation window and emailed to me. Any help, thanks

Distinguished Mentor
JoAnn_Hogan
Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Revit 2014 activation

03-03-2014 02:48 AM in reply to: t.kouider

Is this a standalone license or a network license?

Ask your company what was the Exact name they submitted to Autodesk. For example my company name is Modena Design Centres but many people just say Modena. You need to put the company name in exactly. But I dont quite know why you would have to type in your company name.

I would suggest that you follow this link and use the chat option to talk to someone from Autodesk directly.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/installation-and-licensing

Please let me know if this helps
Jo (P.S follow me on twitter @JoAnn_Hogan)

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome =)

AutoCAD Certified Professional 2014 / Inventor Certified Professional 2014
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.